About the Role
Human Resources are responsible for leading Learning, Development, Talent Management and Driving all HR processes across locations. You will be responsible for recruiting, screening, interviewing and campus placements, handle employee relations, payroll, benefits, training, and coordinate the administrative functions of an organization.
As a HR Manager you will be a key strategic team member for leadership and a valuable resource for team members. Whether through onboarding, performance management, or giving team members the guidance that they need to be successful. You’ll make a positive impact on how team members experience organizational change and use industry standard information , instances to overcome ground level limitations to build the teams that achieve our business goals.
Role: Human Resources | Experience: 2 – 3 years | Opening(s): 1 | Locations: Mohali / Chandigarh / New Delhi
Management Graduate in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or Related field. (Specialization in HR preferred) from an institute of repute and having 2-3 years of experience.
Sounds like you?
Willing to take the challenge and exhibit the ability to continuously experiment, evolve, innovate & positively impact people who have trusted their careers with us. Dynamic, passionate and responsive who holds special focus on people-professionals across diverse disciplines and operate behind the scenes to create a progressive culture of value, respect, reward and professional advancement.
What Do We Expect
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a zeal to Takes initiative & drive results . Proactive and solution focused with ability to influence.
- Tech Savvy with Hands On Experience in HR management Web Applications & Tools in MS Office.
- Strong collaboration, interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to relate well with all levels in the organization through strong business acumen and presence.
- Experience in cross-functional HR generalist role with Effective thought leadership, critical thinking and problem solving skills; strong business acumen and curiosity.
- Strong self-concept, ability to manage conflict and make decisions relate & interact well within and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Support attention to detail and high work standards in support of accurate, flawless, execution while delivering on key business initiatives through applying effective change and transition management strategies.
- Experience in managing and delivering multiple tasks concurrently while applying excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills.
What Would You Be Doing
- Developing an adaptive – competitive organization & Creating a productive environment to deliver increased business results and competitive advantage.
- Overseeing End to End HR Process ( right from candidate identification , and selection process ) employment paperwork, proper performance & compensation management.
- Networks with Local colleges / National College and other organisations to source & participate in campus requirement drives for current or future openings.
- Be an advocate for the talent agenda with management, building knowledge and networks of talent, integrating talent with other HR processes (such as resourcing, planning, leadership development, and learning) and promoting the flow of talent.
- HR policy formulation & time to time updating the same as required to meet the statutory compliance and more importantly ensuring that the team is updated with the most updated versions of the policies that may affect them.
- Develop a departmental orientation program for current & new employees to receive the training to successfully perform their job. Ensures employees are cross trained ( via on job & on-going training initiatives & training tools) to support successful daily operations.
- Assists in maintaining effective employee communication channels (e.g., develops daily communications and assists with regularly scheduled department – inter department meetings).
- Periodically review progressive discipline & documentation for accuracy and consistency, checks for supportive SOP documentation accountable for determining appropriate action for habitual offenders.
- Utilize an “open door” policy to acknowledge employee problems or concerns in a timely manner.
- Design and drive employee engagement and retention themes along with Developing and administering reward strategies to effectively drive performance.
- Ensures all safety and security policies like (e.g., property removal, lost and found items, accident reporting, and hygiene etc ) are communicated to employees on a regular basis through orientation, property meetings, bulletin boards, etc.
- Lead the way in implementing change initiatives related to culture, performance, recognition and policies, people practices engagement, employee grievances, performance and bench management.
Opportunities are not magic wands, one wave of which will leapfrog us to the pinnacle of success. They are, in essence, chances that we create for ourselves after years and years of hard work and perseverance. Once the opportunity does knock on our doors, be ready to grab it with both hands and make full use of it.
Here is yours – Apply Now to Joint the Team