About the Role
Responsible for researching and developing marketing opportunities and planning and implementing new sales plans, will also manage both the marketing and the sales staff and will perform managerial duties to meet the company’s operations goals. Establishing new clients and channel partners while maintaining relations with existing ones as well as generating inquiries from existing and prospective clients and working closely with channel partners in developing new clients.
Experience: 2 – 4 years | Opening(s): 1 | Locations: Mumbai
A Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree in B.Tech. / B.E / MBA in sales and marketing along with 1-3 years of experience in the same role and should have good knowledge of MS Office, Excel, Power point. Should effectively influence, align, and collaborate with key functions particularly Sales, Marketing & Finance. Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills are MUST
Sounds like You?
Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication competencies, who possess in-depth knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing functions . Strong interest in consumer trends and technology driven with analytical, creative skills and ability to manages work under pressure. Happy to Operate from a Co-Working Space
What Do We Expect
- Confident to deal With Sr. Management of Our Target Audience Companies
- Establish an effective interface for clients with Customer Support, Business Operation, Business Development Team
- Ability to work collaboratively, internally and externally , manager/prioritize multiple projects and adapt to a changing, fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated management skill and ability to perform as an individual & as team / group environment.
- Think strategically & Possess strong interpersonal skills including influencing, negotiations and teamwork skills.
- Superb analytical, problem-solving capability and help the team make sound decisions. Sound Knowledge of MS Office , Word / PowerPoint and Some hands-on experience on Lead Management Platform
What Would You Be Doing
- Analysing and forecasting market demand for our product and services
- Generate leads through the various platform & maintain a steady funnel of prospects . Pitch & Follow up on the Leads / Prospects periodically
- Communicate with clients on daily basis & ensure satisfaction via sharing insight to clients’ programs
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market. Manage existing client accounts’ & upsells / cross sell services
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities, understand consumer requirements, identifying market trends for optimal results.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports and insights on subjects of our interest.
- Implementing new sales plans , advertising & marketing activities
- Maintaining and elevating relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
Opportunities are not magic wands, one wave of which will leapfrog us to the pinnacle of success. They are, in essence, chances that we create for ourselves after years and years of hard work and perseverance. Once the opportunity does knock on our doors, be ready to grab it with both hands and make full use of it.
Here is yours – Apply Now to Joint the Team