About the Role
Working closely with the top management and managing the end-to-end sales cycle for enterprise solutions across given geographies. Establishing new clients and channel partners while maintaining relations with existing ones as well as generating inquiries from existing and prospective clients . Working closely with channel partners in developing new clients. Responsible for generating unique sales plans, creating engaging communications , emails, and promotional literature, developing pricing strategies and meeting marketing and sales objectives.
Experience: 2 – 4 years | Opening(s): 1 | Locations: Delhi
Bachelors or Masters’ in B. Tech / B.E / MBA in sales and marketing along with 2-4 years of experience in B2B / Enterprise Solutions Sales . Hands On Working Knowledge of MS Office, Excel, Power point ( in particular). Effectively influence, align, and collaborate with key functions particularly Marketing – Sales & Finance.
Excellent Communication Presentation Skills , Proven Sales Track Record is Must.
Sounds like you?
Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication competencies, who possess in-depth knowledge and understanding of sales , marketing and customer relationship functions . Strong interest in data analysis , process analytical, creative skills and manages to work under pressure and is not bogged down by failure’s .
What Do We Expect
- Ability to work collaboratively, internally and externally.
- Manager/prioritize multiple projects and adapt to a changing, fast-paced environment & demonstrated management skill and ability to work independently , lead a team and work in a group environment.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills including influencing, negotiations and teamwork skills , think strategically, develop frameworks and platforms
- Superb analytical, problem-solving capability to make sound decisions.
What Would You Be Doing
- Carrying role for solution sales to the corporate markets – for enterprise solutions towards loyalty and promotional programs.
- Business development – by mapping and penetrating large new accounts through a solutioning approach and pitching.
- Identifying and initiating interactions with right person in the targeted company to take the sales process to closure.
- Independent establishment of call plans and customer follow-up strategies to generate leads and convert business from large account prospects.
- Responsible for making presentations, drafting project requirements and project plans.
- Integrated Business Solution capabilities for capturing and understanding the business case and requirements to propose the right solution.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of complete line of products/services and customers’ issues and needs through in-house training and reading/research.
- Negotiate and constructively manage conflicts, effective relationship management and communication skills.
- Build long term relationship with the existing & new customers.