About the Role
Project Manager roles allow to be in charge of various projects to plan, budget, oversee, document and manage all aspects related to the specific project. Manage the delivery of internal and outsourced projects from project initiation to transition to operations. Deliver and execute projects on time within budget to meet the desired business objectives.
Role: Project Manager | Experience: 1 – 3 years | Opening(s): 1 | Locations: Delhi / Mohali
Degree in IT / B.E. / B. Tech / M. Tech / BCA / MCA / B.SC/ MBA and having strong knowledge of Project Management methodologies with relevant work experience of 1-3 years. Some skills in MS Project, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, IT Service Management, Web Development and Excellent Communication skills. Competencies to create & manage project plans, define project schedules, allocate resources, monitor progress and conduct client demos.
Sounds like you?
Excellent Communication & collaborative skills required to work closely with clients , cross functional team & management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule as well as other departments for support. Self-motivated and determined to work independently and have leadership qualities to be in-charge of a team to get the job done.
What Do We Expect
- Take overall responsibility of the project from start to go live & support period
- Excellent Communication , Project & Service Management Skills.
- Proven experience in Creating & managing Project Plans
- Ability to define project schedules, allocate resources and monitor progress
- Help the project team with the design and development tasks
- Ensure projects are delivered on-time, within scope, quality and budget.
- Be an excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks
- Work multiple projects simultaneously
What Would You Be Doing
- Coordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of projects.
- Define & Develop project scope and objectives, involve all relevant stakeholders & ensure technical feasibility.
- Develop a detailed project plan by breaking tasks to track progress.
- Use appropriate techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs & Measure project performance systems & tools
- Manage relationship with clients , third parties / vendors and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to mitigate project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation & define tasks and required resources
- Create schedule and project timeline , Monitor and periodically share report on project progress
- Present to stakeholders’ reports on progress as well as problems and solutions / alternative plans to solve problems that may come up
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Evaluate and assess result of project
- Analysing data and making decisions that affect the project on a regular basis.