About the Role
Php Developer will be working on popular MVC framework’s for creating and running highly scalable web / mobile applications and ensuring that the best practices are not compromised. Building efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules and handling the PHP development independently with minimal or no help. Having ownership and commitment towards meeting the deadlines without any monitoring and ensuring all the deliveries are tested and documented well.
Experience: 5 years | Opening(s): 1 | Locations: Delhi / Mohali
Graduate or Postgraduate Degree, preferably with the Mathematics/ Computer/ Engineering background from a reputed institution and having relevant work-experience of around 5 years.
Sounds like you?
Ability to multi-task and handle various projects, adding features and scaling it up to meet the business objectives. Possess an in-depth knowledge and inclination towards recent technologies and willing to take up ownership and accountability to manage and work within the team.
What Do We Expect
- Core PHP Developer experience & Strong object-oriented concepts and knowledge of design patterns
- Expertise in software development on LAMP stack using MVC Frameworks like CodeIgniter, Yii & Zend etc.
- Knowledge of scrum and agile development practices & good planning and estimations skills
- Excellent Analytical and Problem-solving skills.
What Would You Be Doing
- Develop backend applications with PHP, MySQL
- Update Current Websites to Meet Modern Web Standards.
- Build Products Using HTML/CSS/JS/WordPress and Other Front-End Technologies.
- Interacting & working with the design team to match code with design layout.
- Maintain and enhance existing Web Applications and internal systems
- Develop new Web Applications
- Perform functional/unit tests for developed web application and improvements on existing code
- Ensures readability of codes (e.g. formatting, commenting, code structure etc.
- Reviews all codes to ensure no major errors exist in terms of logic, session handling, security, and other crucial aspects.
- Directly supervising the development team, ensuring optimal performance.
- Represent the company in client-meetings where technical explanations or discussions are required.