About the Role
The role of the Inside Sales Manager is exploring new business opportunities, handling and managing key accounts and building relationships with existing and potential clients. Identifying opportunities of cross-selling and up-selling that could help in reaching the financial sales targets and acting as the point of contact for solving problems and understanding the needs of the clients.
Role: Inside Sales Manager | Experience: 2- 4 years | Opening(s): 2 | Locations: Mohali/Delhi
MBA or bachelor’s degree in any field (preferably IT/ Sales / Marketing/ Engineering) with 2-4 years of relevant experience of selling, negotiating, proposal development, account planning and CRM handling. Should have excellent interpersonal and customer relationship building skills along with written, oral and listening skills so as to influence people at all levels of an organization.
Sounds like you?
Self-motivated, responsible and an extrovert personality who loves to create strong relationships with clients and never hesitates to strike a conversation. Extremely detail oriented and focused on financial results that can be gained by managing and growing an existing customer base and finding new potential customers. Able to negotiate and persuade clients and senior management of companies over phone, email, social media platform or in person.
What Do We Expect
- Strong Skills and Aptitude for Relationship Management
- Excellent Communication Skills & Computer literacy including competency related to MS Windows-based applications
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Well organized, self-starter, and highly motivated
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collect, track, and analyse large amounts of data.
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- Understanding of consumer behaviour and industry trends.
- Extensive, accurate product knowledge.
What Would You Be Doing
- Competence to survive in a fast-paced work environment with little or no help
- Lead generation through tele calling / E-Mail / Social media contacts and reaching to the fortnightly lead generation target for a portfolio of products & services
- Timely identify up sell and cross-sell opportunities and convert them within dedicated timelines
- Works effectively with multiple teams by putting aside individual preferences to identify and resolve problems or to accomplish goals, focusing on the larger company objectives
- Extensive research to gain insights into specific sectors to build targeted prospect databases.
- Ability to converse with senior level contacts and independently negotiate with senior management.
- Persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery
- Negotiating proposals and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements-speaking with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education, and after – sales support services
- Meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects
Opportunities are not magic wands, one wave of which will leapfrog us to the pinnacle of success. They are, in essence, chances that we create for ourselves after years and years of hard work and perseverance. Once the opportunity does knock on our doors, be ready to grab it with both hands and make full use of it.
Here is yours – Apply Now to Joint the Team