About the Role
Executive Assistant is by Far The Most Demanding Position We Have to Offer for Business Operations Support (under minimal supervision) . Best Suited for Someone with an entrepreneurial bent of mind ,Great Ambition, Dedication, High Degree of Talent, Guts & Leadership, Willing To Work Way Up For Being Part Of Key Team & Makes The Magic That Turns Thoughts Into Reality.
Executive Assistant – A.K.A, The All- Rounder is someone who possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, switch gears at a moment’s notice, and take effective action without having to know the total picture & exhibit superior attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, great organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple critical requests.
Role: Executive Assistant |Experience: 2+ year | Opening(s): 2 | Locations: Mohali / Delhi
Smart graduate with Strong verbal and written communications skills from a tier 1 business school, 2+ years of work experience or an MBA from a premier school with 1- 3 years of experience preferably in Ecommerce / operations/project management / consulting shall great.
Sounds like you?
Exceptionally Bright, Presentable Self Starter Individual who is highly creative, passionate, enthusiastic, capable of handling information of the most sensitive, highly confidential, strategic and critical nature. Understanding of the business goals, the context for key decisions and an appreciation for different work style and often-changing priorities, maintain balance in prioritising among multiple tasks.
With superior attention to detail, you can exhibit the ability to meet tight deadlines, great organizational skills, and juggle multiple critical requests. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information. Also, professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is important, as is a good sense of humour.
What Do We Expect?
- Pleasant disposition Polished, highly proactive and forward-thinking person with a hardworking, committed, flexible, and can-do approach.
- Be able to establish and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Dynamic, assertive character, patient and discrete.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong initiative and a strong sense of responsibility.
- Fast learner and willing to perform additional work and special task contribution.
What Would you Be Doing?
- Provide business support to Director to efficiently lead the business, assisting in preparing the content/presentation, communication & liaisoning.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to success, often with deadline pressures.
- Coordinating and collaborating with various stakeholders involved in organization-level activities.
- Tracks all the task forces and special projects running, follow up with them on the status update and timely closure of action items.
- Researches on industry trends, developments in the marketplace, collates reports, summarises industry publications and results.
- General management for scaling the business by owning the areas of business analytics and reporting, vendor management & partnerships
- Managing various external relationships and representations at various national and international events, conferences & industry bodies
- Take charge of the various loose ends, map out various relationships and build a calendar of events to take part in to ensure maximum impact.
- Able to handle new types of situations and the rapid pace of growth comfortably.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, personal assistance, and other tasks that facilitate the office.
- Actively Participate in all marketing initiatives for the company/assist in implementing digital and offline marketing strategies.
- Extensive Business Travel, Extended Working Hours / May be involved.