About the Role
The role of a Digital Marketing Executive is recommending, and analysing SEO campaigns and conducting on page and off page task keyword research along with monitoring and evaluating search results. Well versed in searching performance across the major search channels and preparing pre & post -optimization report. Effectively managing day-to-day requirements in the Digital Space, On-page & Off-page SEO of the business website and handling and running PPC campaigns, reporting of campaign analytics, competitor tracking etc.
Experience: 1 – 3 years | Opening(s): 1 | Locations: Mohali / Delhi
A bachelors or Master’s in MBA with Marketing along with 1-3 years of experience in a similar role pertaining excellent communication skills and knowledge of On-page and Off- page SEO / Marketing / Promotion techniques. A proactive candidate having detailed knowledge of analysing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors, Direct off-page optimization projects, collect data & report on traffic, rankings & other SEO aspects, optimize websites content & paid search copy along with 1-3 year of experience in Search Engine Optimization.
Sounds like you?
Excellent Communication Skills with a flair interest in current affairs across verticals (Business / Social / Political / Digital etc). Passionate in implementing search engines for marketing programs and who is goal oriented, gives more attention to details and have outstanding interpersonal skills.
What Do We Expect
- Innovative, enthusiastic, quick thinker, marketer (by heart) and proactive team player with sound knowledge of keyword / content planning
- Hands on experience of PPC
- Up to Date with Changing Algorithm / Trends in SEO
- Sound Knowledge of Google Webmaster and Other Monitoring Tools
- Attention to Detail, Accuracy and Excellent Communication Skills ( Written & Oral ) organized and thorough while interacting with a remote cross-functional team.
What Would You Be Doing
- Maximize Organic Visitors Using web Tools to track Site Traffic and Rankings
- Conduct on-site and off-site SEO competitor analysis & Execute SEO strategies (including link building)
- Understanding of Search Engine spider behaviour Monitor and track latest social media trends to effectively Manage Digital Marketing Projects / Make Digital Marketing Strategies
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media campaigns & continuously monitoring organic search rankings to increase traffic.
- Implementing strategies for increasing site traffic through organic search listing , keyword research & optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Researching and resolving HTML code and content, link architecture and navigation issues ( with Assistance from Development Team)
- Analyse campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations for Improvising future results
- Analysing website strategies and translating qualitative or anecdotal data into recommendations and tactics for revising the strategies.
- Good knowledge of HTML CSS, familiarity with google analytics, researching keywords using Google AdWords, Overture, Word Tracker and internal tools.
Opportunities are not magic wands, one wave of which will leapfrog us to the pinnacle of success. They are, in essence, chances that we create for ourselves after years and years of hard work and perseverance. Once the opportunity does knock on our doors, be ready to grab it with both hands and make full use of it.
Here is yours – Apply Now to Joint the Team