About the Role
Answering calls professionally to provide information of orders given or cancelled and obtaining details about the complaints of products and services. Always active for the potential customers by answering their questions and suggesting information about other products and services to fulfil the target of ensuring excellent service standards.
Experience: 1 – 2 years | Opening(s): Multiple | Locations:Delhi/Mohali
Graduation degree preferred in any specialization with good communication and presentation competencies. Proven record in showcasing efficiency in providing customer service along with 1-2 years of customer support and CRM system handling experience. Should have good listening, problem-solving, multi-tasking and time management skills.
Sounds like you?
Capable to solve problems for others while ensuring excellent service standards and maintaining high customer satisfaction. Always willing and motivated to contribute to the team’s efforts and accomplish results that are instructions or pre-established guidelines set by the immediate supervisor.
What Do We Expect
- Good oral and written communication skills and a positive attitude
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed in a competitive market
- Proven customer support experience
- Proven time management skills, with the ability to self-motivate and organize daily routine
- Strong personal computer and MS Office skills, e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proactively respond by notifying customers of problems
- Willing to learn about company products and the industry
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
What Would You Be Doing
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Provides Information about Products and Services
- Timely Revert to Customers with any Missing Information
- Strong Phone Contact Handling Skills & Active Listening
- Some Experience as Client Service Executive
- Familiarity with CRM Systems & Practices
- Preferably be proficient in any REGIONAL language apart from English/Hindi
- Respond to customer inquiries and problem escalations
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.