About the Role
Positioning Innovative Incentives as their strategic technology partner, critical to profitability/ business growth & Handling end-to-end sales cycle for enterprise solutions across given geographies/industry segments. Extensive collaboration with various internal and external stakeholders delivering business goals.
Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business, develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction, Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients and Increasing client base, Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, etc. Offer Customers scalable value propositions and ecosystems across the different verticals that drive partners and our KPIs (revenue, new consumers, new flows, transactions, etc.)
Experience: 2 – 4 yrs. | Opening(s): 2 | Locations: New Delhi
Graduation / Post Graduation degree in Administration, Business Management or a related field as well as two to four years of sales or marketing experience & has been proven performer with high customer obsession and Think Big capability. Ideally, should come with a track record of success at driving top sales results, partnering cross-functionally, and professionally representing client needs/perspectives to the rest of the organization.
Sounds like you?
Possess strong communication skills and have the ability to think strategically and analytically about the business, product, and market opportunities and challenges. Has the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions and work cross-organizationally to build consensus. Keen sense of ownership, drive, and desire to win!
What Do We Expect.
- 2-5 years of experience in enterprise/solutions sales, account management, business development, or partner management
- Proven track record of managing and growing complex business relationships at scale
- Strong creative thinker with the ability to develop and execute sales strategies, tactics, plans, processes, systems and programs
- Track record of personally closing complex deals end-to-end.
- Possess a talent for responding effectively to market direction, customer needs and competitive positioning
- Can thrive in fast-paced dynamic environments
- Demonstrated ability to consistently close sales and generate revenues
- Strong analytical abilities, excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through
What Would You Be Doing.
- Identify, rationalize and define target market/companies / segments / products define /refine the business model, product offering, engagement process, to drive business growth
- Responsible for business development – by mapping and penetrating large new accounts through a solutioning approach and pitching
- Identifying and initiating interactions with the right person in the targeted company to take the sales process to closure
- Carrying role for solution sales to the corporate markets – for enterprise solutions towards loyalty and promotional programs
- Independent establishment of call plans and customer follow-up strategies to generate leads and convert business from large account prospects
- Responsible for making presentations, drafting project requirements
- Integrate Business Solution capabilities for capturing and understanding the business case and requirements to propose the right solution
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the complete line of products/services and customers’ issues and needs through in-house training and reading/research
- Negotiate and constructively manage conflicts, effective relationship management, and communication skills
- Build long term relationship with the existing & new customers
- Establish and build strong, profitable, long-term relationships with
- Scale the business development function by collaborating/developing joint business plans with partnership program and upsell opportunities
- Act as the Customers advocate to evangelize for their success working with us & partnering with product improvisation, account management support
- Identify specific prospects/partners opportunities to approach while communicating the specific value proposition for their business and use case