About the Role
Managing the team, providing effective guidance, responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on daily basis and work as a contact point for all team members. You will be managing and leading a team of employees, communicating company goals, safety practices, and deadlines to team and focus on motivating team members and assesses performance. You will be a Team Leader who will serve us as a Team Handling role and will assist the team in achieving assigned goals with ease.
Experience: 1 – 3 years | Opening(s): 1 | Locations: Mohali/Delhi
Bachelor’s Degree in Management or related field of study or 1-3 years of experience as a team leader, having a good command over the language in English and Hindi. Must have in-depth knowledge of performance metrics and good computer skills especially MS Excel. Should have time-management and decision-making skills.
Sounds like you?
Confident and excellent in leading and inspiring team environment with an open communication culture. Proactive in ensuring smooth team operations and value’s effective collaboration with interest in engage the team to achieve goals.
What Do We Expect
- Ability to Manages and Leads a team of BPO / KPO Agents , Motivates them and periodically assesses their performance.
- Communicates company goals, safety practices, and deadlines to team.
- Play proactive role in assessing hiring and training requirements for team
- Excellent interpersonal, people leader & communication skills
- Command on Day to Day Trouble Shooting of working hardware e.g. computers , headphones etc
- Excellent communication , leadership , organizational and time-management & decision-making skills
What Would You Be Doing
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Set clear team goals and show a road map to team for achieving the same
- Ability to drive new processes, question current practices and seek improvement , discover training needs and provide coaching
- Coach & develop team & individual training and development schemes, in conjunction with relevant departments
- Exhibit excellent people leader skills with implementation of best practice in BPO operations.
- Oversee day-to-day operation , Delegate & Monitor tasks / performance with set deadlines without compromising quality of delivery
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts.
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments. Encourage creativity and calculated risk-taking.
- Suggest and organize team building activities.
- Supports team manager and performs management duties when manager is absent or out of office.
- Provides quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer enquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints.