About the Role
Operations Management is about focusing on virtually everything that needs attention, to ensure smooth execution of various projects. Define and oversee how projects are implemented and how they should be implemented at best practices. Being accountable for the performance, development, scaling and management of internal operations teams via well-coordinated plans, productively managing procedures & coaching team members to safeguard efficiency of operations to facilitate accelerating development & long-term success.
Experience: 4 – 5 years | Opening(s): 1 | Locations: Mohali / Chandigarh
Degree in Operations or related technical field; MBA or Master’s degree preferred with Direct management experience in a shared services or customer service environment, performance metrics, process improvement, Lean methodologies & Ability. Should possess the skills to handle changing priorities and use good judgment in stressful situation with track record of effectively leading an operation team.
Sounds like you?
Someone who would love to drive the process to plan, prioritize and execute implementations and development across a diverse set of services. Strategic problem solver and skilled communicator, to work closely with the teams to make high-quality and on-time execution of projects and services. Comfortable with agile methodologies to ensure that the project / services deliveries are on track and that development activities align with our overall project roadmap.
Willing to work in a highly cross-functional role involving operations process, embracing design, planning, control, performance improvement and operations strategy, You are the voice of our users & process suggestions, bugs, and other information to ensure we are constantly improving the experience & perform the tasks to the highest possible standards.
What Do We Expect
- Excellent communication skills-verbal & written skills
- Hands-on experience in MS Office
- Proficiency in Advanced Excel with experience in data mining, MIS and business analysis with strong analytical/ logical thinking skills
- Demonstrates flexibility and ownership & manage the overall performance of Programs in terms of quality and delivery of service
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities & lateral thinking skills and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to understand business requirements and address issues at various levels
- Ability to lead, guide, coach, mentor and lead by examples
What Would You Be Doing
- Assume responsibility of 3-5 Project Coordinator / Team Leaders who provide day to day project support to various projects we manager & be accountable for daily operations and deliverables of the Projects
- Analyse business data, extraction and collation from various databases to help plan marketing campaigns and programs
- Understanding consumer behaviour patterns and develop customer intelligence to aid business decisions and communication planning
- Identify and address problems and opportunities, Develop, implement ,review operational policies and procedures
- Fully immersed in data collection, draw insight from analysis, and then zoom out to develop and implement compelling, synthesized recommendations.
- Provide analyses and interpretations of customer data and insights to identify key drivers for optimization and improve outcomes
- Drive continuous improvement in projects to optimize operations and improve productivity to meet and exceed business objectives
- Be Proactive in identifying potential issues/concerns or threats and implement controls to sustain operations
- Identify and execute plans to eliminate operational inefficiencies using continuous improvement techniques
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission — specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.