About the Role
Deep experience in the Android stack, particularly Java, Android Developer Studio, Gradle, etc. who loves to solve complex engineering challenges. Familiarity/experience with the integration of network services & API’s. Leading by example and mentoring both junior and senior engineers is A ++
Experience: 3 – 4 years | Opening(s): 2 | Locations: Mohali / Delhi
A degree in any IT correlated technical field is the primary concern to be an Android developer- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject who is engaged in all phases of the software development lifecycle having proven experience in the same – which include: gathering and analysing user/business system requirements, responding to outages and creating application system models. Also, having strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes. Excellent communication skills positive & proactive attitude is a ++
Sounds like you?
Willing to take responsibility for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices and their integration with back-end services. Working along-side other developers working on different layers of the infrastructure & collaboratively solving problem and creating quality products. Continuous evaluation, discovery and implementation of new technologies to maximize the efficiency of development.
What Do We Expect
- Excellent communication skills-verbal & written skills with Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Have published at least 5+ original Android app using Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST , JSON & Third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies & Solid understanding of the full development life cycle
- Working / Hands On Experience working with Kotlin and Java
- Proficient in different versions of Android and know how to deal with different screen sizes
- Problem-solving aptitude , Develop use cases and test across multiple devices & platforms.
What Would You Be Doing
- Understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements to Design and develop robust, maintainable, and standards-compliant mobile applications and libraries for the Android Platform.
- Apply knowledge of the Android API, in particular UI implementation to comply with a strict design standards
- Apply past Experience Android SDK, library modules, Unit Testing & SQL Lite DB Android UI design principles, patterns, as best practices.
- Use open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks such as offline storage, threading, and performance tuning , cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”.
- Perform unit test to ensure usability, robustness, edge cases and general reliability & improve application performance / bug fixing.