About the Role
Accounts and Book Keeping role requires managing account portfolio and supervising account executives’ team also responsible for performing day-to-day account work. You will be responsible for processing Invoices, resolving missed payments, updating financial records. Also, maintaining financial security by adhering to internal accounting controls.
Experience: 3+ years | Opening(s): 1 | Locations: Mohali
Any Commerce Graduate / Postgraduate from a Reputed Institute /Semi-Qualified CA (Drop out case only) / M. Com/ MBA (Finance) along with 2-3 years of experience. Should have outstanding written and oral communication skills with experience in qualitative and quantitative research methods. Ideally, should have superior business and negotiation skills.
Sounds like you?
Outstanding negotiation and consultative features having keen interest in accounts and market research. Excellent leadership and management skills who pursues strong analytical and problem-solving competencies along with effective written and oral communication skills.
What Do We Expect
- 3+ years of relevant experience of Accounts and Book Keeping (preferably in on ZOHO Book’s / Quick book’ or Similar Modern Book Keeping tools )
- Sound Knowledge of GST
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience in maintain accounting ledgers by timely posting transactions.
- Closing of Books of Account on Monthly Basis.
- Handling, Monitoring & Vetting of Receivables / Collections & Payables.
- Consolidation of Financial Statement in Compliance / Reporting
- Sound Knowledge on Income Tax Rules and Updates , ESI / PF Rules
- Strong analytical , negotiation skills , proactiveness & ability to work under pressure
What Would You Be Doing
- Preparation & Maintaining the Statutory Books of Following Best Practices
- Work Independently / as cross functional team
- Manage journal entries, invoices etc. and reconcile accounts on Daily Basis
- Timely Submission of Government Returns and Reports TDS , ESI , PF , GST
- Reconciliation of Bank Accounts on Daily
- Monthly Closure of books of accounts.
- Make Provision & Reconciliations Statements
- Making online payments to vendors . employees via approval process
- Keep Close on Timely Payment for Office Utility Bills
- Help in development of reports for management (on monthly basis)
- Preparation & submission of MIS as required
- Working on CRM software(s) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)